Monday, October 6, 2008

Is the Election Over Yet?

Wow, this could go down in history (at least for the next 4 years) as the longest presidential campaign. It has gone on so long that it is becoming anti-climatic now. I am so sick of hearing about McCain and Obama, that I just want the election over. Don't get me wrong, I will be voting in this election (as all legal American citizens should!), but I can't wait until I can turn on the TV or log onto Yahoo and there not be a new example of why America has a major leadership problem. This vote, as most presidential elections, is simply choosing who you believe to be the lessor of two evils.

So, here is my point, even though this election has gone on way to long and both candidates have numerous flaws it is your duty as an American to educate yourself, pick a candidate to support, and on November 4 GO VOTE!

No comments: