Friday, January 29, 2010

Between the Bookends


So I finished Between, Georgia. It was a easy read that I enjoyed spending a sunny, summer day engulfed in. I also re-read the Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. It is the most engrossing set of books I have ever read. They immediately sweep you into the story and don't let go until the last page of Breaking Dawn. DO NOT just see the movies because the movies are extremely disappointing. It is amazing that such a wildly successful book series has produced one horrible movie (Twilight) and one mediocre movie (New Moon).

Now I am reading The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell. I have been a huge fan of her books since high school. Cornwell's Scarpetta series is amazingly enjoyable if you like mysteries and crime novels. Scarpetta Factor has brought back the suspense that Cornwell had at the beginning of the series. Her past few books have been rough to read, but Scarpetta Factor reaches back and makes me think of those days when Scarpetta was kicking butt in Richmond.

No comments: