Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goodbye Mississippi, Hello Tennessee

Well, its official. Chris and I are packing up our house and moving back to Knoxville. Even though we knew this day would eventually come when we moved to Mississippi, I am still sad to say goodbye to our house, my job, our church, but most of all our friends. The past three years have been wonderful and that is in large part because of the people we have met. I am thankful that Chris and I have had the opportunity to start our marriage in a new place without the comforts of hometown ties.



So, here is the dirt about the new jobs. Chris has a landscape design position with Greenscapes of Knoxville and is going to begin work on a Masters of Landscape Architecture at UT. I have a job with UT College of Law in Annual Giving and Alumni Affairs. We are both really excited about our new jobs. The other perk (ask me another day and it may not be a perk) is that we are both closer to family. It will be nice to spend time with family without rushing to fit everything into a 48 hour visit.



Stay posted because the adventure of moving is just beginning.

No comments: