Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Last Mississippi Bunco



Last night was a sad night for me because it was my last Mississippi Bunco game (at least until December). For all of you out there who do not know what bunco is, allow me to explain. Bunco is a dice game played with 8 to 12 players. The object is to score as many points as possible in a round before the head table gets to 21 points. My bunco group gets together once a month to play. Over the last two years, the women in my bunco group have come to our game the 3rd Monday of each month ready to let their hair down and have fun.

To all my bunco babes, I will miss you and the comedy show that transpires during our monthly get-together. Aside from the wonderful food and delicious drinks, you have each made me laugh so much. I am not saying goodbye, just that I can't wait for co-ed Bunco in December.

No comments: