Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Looking for a Nomadic Tribe to Join

Now that I am in the throws of moving, I can see why being a Nomad is so appealing. They never have to worry about selling a house, keeping it unrealistically clean, or organizing years worth of junk that I thought was treasure when I bought it. The Tribe's only concern is can I walk and do I have my tent and donkey?

Yesterday, the Realtor Caravan came through the house. We had only positive "showing comments," but that all means nothing unless they bring a client to look at the house. So, I will just wait by my phone for a call that someone is coming to look at the house. Good news - if you want to talk, I will be by the phone at all times.

1 comment:

Lori Robertson said...

Yeah Lauren!!! I saw your blog address on Facebook. This will be a great way to keep up. I love blogging. I added you to my blog list so I can check up on you regularly! Good luck! -Lori